Registration ends in 13 days on May 23, 2018 11:59 PM CDT
Join the Houston Region SCCA for some Fun in the Sun at MSR Houston. The event will start with a Track Event during the Test & Tune on Friday. The Track Event is an updated version of PDX with a bit of a different flair. Then on to Saturday starting with a practice, then qualifying, then 20 minute race on Saturday, followed by a Happy Hour with food, drinks and a time to unwind and trade stories and maybe a bit of smack talk. On Sunday we will start with a 20 minute race in the morning, and a 30 minute race on Sunday afternoon. This event will be run in the counter-clockwise direction.
The Club Races will count toward the 2018 SWRRC Points Championship and will count toward participation for the 2018 Divisional Runoffs Qualification path, plus Southern Conference Majors points.
If you have questions regarding the Club Races, please contact Jan Rowe at 281-782-7512
Supps coming shortly
Test and Tune Registration: http://msreg.com/SCCA0518
Reserved Paddock Spaces: http://msreg.com/SCCApaddock0518
- Saturday or Sunday Only- $250
- Saturday & Sunday- $450
- Second Entry per race day- $275 (A second entry is defined as another entry on the same day for the same driver, but different class. For example, HP & FF)
- EP, FP, HP, T3, T4, GTL, STL, B-Spec, BG, ITA, ITB, ITC, ITJ, SRX7, SPB, LG, STU
- FF, FF-T, FV, F5, F6, CF, FST
- FA, FB, FC, FE, FM, FS, P1, P2
- SRF, SRF3
- AS, T1, T2, GT1, GT2, GT3, GTA, ITE, ITR, ITS, SP
- SM, SM5
NOTE ON ELIGIBLE CLASSES: The SOWDIV now recognizes all regional classes from every division. If your class is not listed above, or if you have any question to where your car fits, please register in the “Other” class online. You will be contacted and placed in the proper race group at a later date.