Registration has opened for the Fun in the Sun Majors races over Memorial Day weekend, Saturday and Sunday, May 25-26, at MSR Houston.
Saturday will feature practice, qualifying and a race for each group of 20 minutes or 17 laps, whichever comes first. Sunday morning includes similar sprints of 20 minutes or 17 laps, and Sunday afternoon races are scheduled for 30 minutes or 19 laps, whichever comes first.
- Saturday only: $250 or Sunday Only – $300
- Saturday & Sunday: $495
- Second entry per race day: $275 (A second entry is defined as another entry on the same day for the same driver, but different class. For example, HP & FF)
- SM, SM5
- FA, FB, FC, FE, FM, FS, P1, P2
- SRF, SRF3
- AS, T1, T2, GT-X, GT1, GT2, GT3, GTA, ITE, ITR, ITS, SP, STU
- EP, FP, HP, T3, T4, GTL, STL, B-Spec, ITA, ITB, ITC, SRX7, SPB, LG
- FF, FF-T, FV, F5, F6, FST
Registration can be found here. Online registration ends at 11:59 pm on May 22.
A test-and-tune event is scheduled for May 24 at MSR Houston. To register, call 281-369-0677.