The Houston Region of the Sports Car Club of America is electing several new officers to start in 2020, and the deadline to submit your ballot is September 9.
Along with the election, members were surveyed about how the Houston Region’s activities could be improved.
The election and survey results will be discussed at the Annual Membership meeting, 6:30 pm on September 24 at Pro Am Auto Accessories, 6125 Richmond Avenue, Houston. Food and refreshments will be provided.
Those running for office include:
- Regional executive: Charlie Hearn and Richard Tomlin
- Assistant R.E. for Membership: Dan Helman
- Assistant R.E. for Road Racing: Jan Rowe
- Assistant R.E. for Solo: Daniel McCelvey
- Assistant R.E. for Rally: Leonard Kirk
- Secretary: Shannon Saxby
- Treasurer: Mike Jiang
- Director of Events: Rosa Lee Smart
- Director of Promotions: Holly Murphy
- Communications director: Scot Hester
- Director of Membership Participation I: Bryan Gregory
- Director of Membership Participation II: Chris Carper
All those eligible to vote should have received an email invitation to do so.